Sunday, April 29, 2018

Mountain Harbour B&B/Hiker Hostel

We got moving at about 9:30 this morning. It was another beautiful day with temperatures perfect for hiking. Unfortunately, I broke my glasses, so I feel like I didn't see much. My wife is sending a pair of sunglasses that I have at home until we can get mine repaired or replaced. Hopefully, my photos will be good enough that I'll enjoy these views later! And yes, one of Forest's favorite positions outside seems to be upside down (also known as "Belly")! He's such a clown.




I arrived at Mountain Harbour Hostel (mile marker 393.3) in Roan Mountain, TN, at about 6:30 this evening. My wife was able to get me a bed in the loft there for the night. I picked up my resupply box, which made me laugh; my son had covered it with stickers and drawings. 👦😁 My clothes are washed and in the dryer, and all of my electronics are recharging, so we'll be ready to head out in the morning.

No comments:

Post a Comment

How It All Began

In August 2017 Canines for Service Inc. in Wilmington, NC, provided Service Dog Forest to me (U.S. Army Veteran "Fisher"). It was ...